SCOTIA XC is also pleased to partner with independent instructor, Kat Kitching, to offer exclusive access to adult roller ski programming for our members only. The club is not responsible for any activities related to these private lessons. Payment arrangements are made directly with the coach.
Join coach Kat and SCOTIA XC members for adult focused roller ski sessions with some fun technique and conditioning exercises on the side.
- Exclusive to SCOTIA XC members
- Sunday late afternoons, and/or Monday evenings. Day(s) and time(s) will be selected based on consultation with participants.
- 4 sessions occurring in November and December.
- Location may vary: Oval +/- North End Halifax, field trip to Chain of Lakes trail
- Price per person: $50 for 4 sessions. (If weather and interest allows for additional sessions they’ll be $10/session.)
- Price includes use of club roller skis. Participants require their own boots and poles. Some classic poles and boots may be available for loan from the instructor.
- Helmets are mandatory (Most people wear a bike helmet when roller skiing.)
- Wrist guards/knee pads welcomed.
- Skate and classic technique (you can try one or both)
To register for the program when signing up for your club membership please check the “Adult Roller Ski- Contact Me” option.
If you have already registered for your 2022/2023 SCOTIA XC membership and are interested please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we can connect you.