Registration for 2022/2023 will be available Oct 27th,2022.
|SCOTIA XC Membership. |
Excludes the Brunello Snow Bowl.
|Brunello Range Pass|
Additional pass providing access to the Brunello Range artificial snowmaking and night skiing.
Types of membership:
- Individual Adult
- Individual Youth: age 4-17
- Family: Family = 2 adults of the same household and their dependent children under the age of 18 yrs (as of Dec 31st of the current registration year.) Be sure to name all of the individuals in your family who ski when you register, so that they will be eligible for Club discounts and be covered by Nordiq Canada’s insurance.
- Day Membership– We recommend that individuals looking for a day pass for our trails purchase a $15 day membership that includes a comprehensive liability insurance through Nordiq Canada.
BRUNELLO RANGE PASS
Again this year, we are offering an additional member benefit, the Brunello Range Pass. The Brunello Range Pass helps to offset the cost of running snow making equipment on Brunello’s Range, in addition to running the lights for night skiing. We plan to offer consistent skiing and grooming again this winter on the artificial snow on the Range. If you plan to ski on Brunello’s Range, please include the Brunello Range Pass option when you register on Zone 4.
You will receive an emailed membership card from Zone 4. This can be used for your discount at our sponsor locations, as well as displayed in a car window to promote club membership.
New this year- If you have purchased a Brunello Range Pass, please pick up your wristband on your first visit to Brunello XC. They have an active list of Brunello Range Pass holders.
All clubs across the country require membership in Cross Country Nova Scotia and Nordiq Canada. Starting in 2021-2020 these fees will show up separately on your registration.
- NC memberships are $10/person.
- CCNS memberships are $5/adult and Youth are free.
Nordiq Canada provide a comprehensive liability insurance program as well as supporting a wide range of programs for skiers, coaches and officials. Membership also includes eligibility for grants, prizes and supplier discounts. Cross Country Nova Scotia is a not-for-profit organization, dedicated to advancing the sport of cross-country skiing and it’s athletes in Nova Scotia.