Why should the kids have all the fun? Join Coach Dave for a combined dry-land training and roller ski introduction program that will have you ready for the up coming ski season.
- Master’s Age group (50+)
- Wednesday Mornings (10am-11:30am); Starting Oct 12th; 6 weeks
- Locations may vary: Chain of Lakes trail/adjoining parking lot; Shubie Park/adjoining parking lot. Group demographics will guide location
- Roller Skis (skate) will be provided durning the session, thus spaces will be limited. Will also aim to try out the new classic roller skis the club has purchased.
- Bring your own boots/poles. Bring comfortable footwear and yoga mat for dry-land activities.
- Helmets are mandatory (Most people wear a bike helmet when roller skiing.)
- Wrist guards/knee pads welcomed.
- Work at your own pace and comfort level.
- Club membership (2022/2023) required (opening soon) + $50.
Email firstname.lastname@example.org ASAP to reserve your spot.